Monday, August 2, 2010

Soundwave Rumors... Iron Maiden

Rumors have been circulating for a while now that Iron Maiden will be performing at the 2011 Soundwave tour.


And those Rumors just seemed to be ever more oh so true. Reason being is that Iron Maiden's newsletter sent out to its awesome fans such as myself a few days ago said...

“If you’re of an Australian persuasion, you might want to keep an eye
 on the website next week.” 

And seeing as Next Week is now this week, we can also look at what else is announced this week... Soundwave.

Oh yes, it is more than likely that the New Wave of British Heavy Metal Pioneers will be headlining next years Soundwave. (If Airbourne get announced also (which I doubt for some reason) I will cry from joy)

Either that or they announce their own Australian tour and it all just happens to be pure coincidence. Whatever happens i'm still extremely happy.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if they were going to Soundwave because last year when I looked at Soundwave's promo art I thought Maiden was actually coming then....
Coincidence?


Anyways thats enough of my Maiden fanboynerdness ranting, heres a song for you guys to get into that Maiden mood...








No comments:

Post a Comment